Thursday, February 6, 2014

E37 Photography Body Painting in Atlanta,Georgia Creative Art

I have finally decided post a model photographed in the studio with low key lighting. She was actually photographed when I used some of my old but still useful lighting equipment. I have new equipment now but I am still working with different light setups. The model was photographed very earlier in the morning around 1am. When I arrive back to the studio from a fashion show., she was still being painting by two body painters. The body painters had participated in number of body painting  events. I felt fortunate to have both of the paint my company logo on the model. I am now ready to reveal more images which I think are in good taste. I also had a chance use some new collage software for my posting on Facebook and other social media.




No comments:

Post a Comment